The MoU states explicitly that the two main objectives of SEA-PAC are:
1. To establish and strengthen collaborative efforts against corruption among the Parties, and
2. To increase capacity and institutional building among the Parties in preventing and combating corruption. The following methods are stated as those being best served to achieve these goals:
3. to exchange and share information and cooperate on anti-corruption;
4. to cooperate on training and professional skill development;
5. to exchange expertise and personnel in anti-corruption related fields;
6. to host and participate in meetings, forums, workshops and conferences; and
7. to provide technical assistance on operational activities.