In 2019; ACU disseminated ACL and its amendment at the ministries/institutions such as Police Commissariat, Provincial Office, Municipal district, Office of Citizens of Provincial Administration, Professional schools, Private sector and...
In 2006, the Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU) has disseminated the anti-corruption law to the target groups for 7 times in the following provinces/cities:
- In Kampong Speu province, the ACU disseminated the ACL to 87 Communes with the participation of 6,957 people and 23 provincial offices in Kampong Speu with the participation of 1,071 people.
- In Siem Reap province, the ACU disseminated the ACL to 12 Districts with the participation of 576 people.
- In Takeo province, the ACU disseminated the ACL to 10 Districts with the participation of 2,454 people.
- In Svay Rieng province, the ACU disseminated the ACL to 55 teaching staff in Senior High School.
- Furthermore, Senior Minister disseminated the ACL and discussed corruption matters at Cambodian Bar Association in Phnom Penh with the participation from 150 Lawyers. Furthermore the ACU also has disseminated the ACL in some high schools and schools in Phnom Penh for 9 times with the participation of 2,697 attendees. In total, in 2016 the ACU disseminated the ACL to important target groups with the total of 13,960 people.