1. The Development of the Guidebook on Anti-Corruption Program for Business in Cambodia Another remarkable achievement of the Anti-Corruption Unit in 2015 is the development of a Guidebook on Anti-Corruption...
Anti-Corruption Unit is a state party to the United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC) , a member of South East Asia Parties Against Corruption (SEA-PAC), a member of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA), and a member of the ADB/OECD Anti-Corruption Initiative for Asia and the Pacific. The Anti-Corruption Unit has actively participated in the meetings and conferences of the above mentioned organizations and gained a great deal of experiences and knowledge from those meetings and conferences. At the same time, our officials also shared knowledge and experiences with other participants attended those meetings and conferences. Those meetings and conferences include:
- The 11th SEA-PAC Secretariat Meeting held in Penang, Malaysia on 28-29 April, 2015.
- The 3rd meeting of experts on identification, location, and assets recovery held in Germany on 11-12 May 2015.
- The 6th Conference of ICAC held in Hong Kong on 11-13 May, 2015.
- The Training Course on Inspection and Disciplinary held in China from 27 May to 15 June 2015.
- The 6th UNCAC Peer Review Meeting held in Austria from 1-5 June 2015.
- The Regional Workshop on Best Practices of Integrity for Wildlife and Forest Crimes Investigation in Hanoi, Vietnam on 27-28July, 2015.
- The 16th IACC Conference held in Putrajaya, Malaysia from 2-4 September, 2015.
- ASEAN Corporate Social Responsibility Forum and Integrity Workshop held in Malaysia on 27-29 October, 2015.
- 2015 Model Country Workshop and Capacity Building Workshop on Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing held in Nepal on 16-20 November, 2015.
- The 9th Regional Workshop on Good Governance for ASEAN held in Jakarta, Indonesia on 24 November, 2015.
- The 13th Regional Workshop of ADB/OECD Anti-Corruption Initiative for Asia and the Pacific held in Mongolia on 18-20 November, 2015.
- The 8th Conference and Meeting of IAACA held in Russia on 30 October to 1st November, 2015.
- The 6th Session of the Conference of the Parties to the UNCAC held in Russia on 2-6 November, 2015.
- The Interpol Focal Persons Meeting on Stolen Assets Recovery held in India on 17-19 November, 2015.
- The 4th Session of the State Parties of IACA held in Vienna, Austria on 9-11 December, 2015.
- The 11th SEA-PAC Meeting held in Brunei Darussalam on 1-3 December 2015.